IBCF can perform all business license research, application assembly and filing. We can prepare everything related to the license application except the client’s signature, while getting businesses licensed faster and keeping them compliant with the law.
Business licensing requirements can vary from state to state, county to county, and city to city.
Our expert team will
- determine what licenses, permits, and registrations your business needs
- help you navigate the frequently changing regulatory requirements
- quickly obtain correct information
- identify supporting documents and all state, county, or city fees
We help you secure and maintain all required business licenses, permits, and tax registrations. Whether your business operates as a multi-state operation or in a single location, our professionals will:
- help you secure and maintain all required business licenses, permits, and tax registrations
- guide you through the entire licensing process and determine what corporate and legal documents to submit
- complete and submit application forms to the licensing authority
- proactively communicate with licensing authority on your behalf to achieve fast results
We ensure your business is fully compliant within all jurisdictions. We produce a comprehensive report containing complete information about your current license portfolio as well as applications and instructions on how to obtain the licenses you need. Our expert team will:
- research all the licenses and permits your business needs at the federal, state, county and municipal level
- verify license status and renewal dates for licenses
- identify gaps in your license portfolio and provide accurate applications to quickly become compliant.
We help your business avoid unnecessary fines or penalties. Our professionals will:
- Verify that all your existing business licenses are valid.
- verify if your current licenses are in good standing
- identify and remind you of renewal dates
Want more information or need some help? Reach out to Mary-Elizabeth at IBCF; email firstname.lastname@example.org.